Forum

Welcome, Log in or Register
First of all thank you for your most amazing piece of software. I just love to use PureRef.

I have couple of things I'm constantly missing.

These might have already been listed, but I didn't have time to go through all the suggestions:

Grouping / Ungrouping.

"Open Source" to include URL:s for images from the web.
Since "copy image" in any Browser (I think) does not include the images URL, in practise this could simply be a possibility to paste a link to an image. Would be super handy in many cases to go back to the source.

Arrange selected images as either horizontal or vertical strip with normalized height and padding.

Thank you!
Admin
Grouping is on our todo list, we can't say when but we'll try to get it in soon!

The URLs to remote images are already saved when you drag drop images from the browser or when you paste a link (this should work in the latest version of PureRef). When you use copy, as you say, the only information that PureRef gets is the image data so unfortunately it is hard to solve in that case.

More arrange options could definitely be added, we'll look into it.

Thanks for the suggestions!
Thank you for replying!

Maybe it's a Safari thing, but the "open source" doesn't work for me even when dragged.

Anyway, adding Adobe style smart snapping for positioning and scaling, even rotating (to get equal padding for images, etc) would also be super cool to have. As a designer it almost drives me crazy when I'm not able to get equal padding everywhere, even if I'm the only one looking at the refs :)
Admin
Yeah that might be, we will look into it!

You'll get neighbour-snap when moving images in the next version of PureRef which does consider the padding. For scaling we will see what options we have in the future.
Wow! Looking into that!
Admin
Neighbour-snap is now available in PureRef 1.8.0. You can try it by holding Shift and Space while moving images.
Fantastic!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login