PureRef Download Forum Support
I can't open the program anymore because of missing codes, it says I need to reinstall but that just keeps getting me the same error. It worked just fine the other day.

The messages are;

Code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

Code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

is there something I'm doing wrong or missing? A fresh download and install leads to the same issue.
Admin
It sounds like you might have a broken installation of Visual Studio Redistributable 2015. Try to download it manually and install it from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Let us know if it doesn't help and we'll try to help you further!
Ah, thank you for the help but I won't be able to fix it (for whatever reason the graphic card drivers needed to get the visual studio running breaks the computer so I won't be able to keep using it)

Thank you for the speedy response! Hopefully I'll be able to use PureRef in the near future!
Have you got the solution?
I am unable to fix it too.
Admin
Did you try to install the Visual Studio Redistributable 2015 linked above? If you did, do you still have the same issue as stated in the first post?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login