Forum

Welcome, Log in or Register
Hello!

Recently got a new computer (MacBook Air 10,1; M1, 8GB, 512GB SSD)

Installed a fresh copy of PureRef and tried to utilise it in split-screen mode with Blender and the resulting stuff-up occurred (window size jumped around and now I cannot access any window controls whatsoever)

https://imgur.com/a/sO70Qda

https://imgur.com/a/zhwfpue

Cannot seem to fix this whatsoever (reloading the app reloads the canvas at the same size, so that's no help.)
"Show maximize in its own space". I have just been dealing with this frustrating issue of the canvas being past my screens edges with no resize handles or unlock screen icon to be seen or its checkbox doing anything. After searching relentlessly, I finally and very accidentally found how to get the canvas size back down to a manageable size. In PureRef Preferences check "Show maximize in its own space".

However, be careful how you click off the checkbox because its rather touchy - it will reduce the size when you are checking it - but as you release your click it tries to resize it back to the extra large size again. When I checked it first time around - it appeared to do nothing at - all so I moved on.
I kept looking and checking box after box - and I may have never found it...it took forever...but there it is. Who would've thought this oddly named option was the one needed??? This is an essential tool and should be much more plainly designated.

It could be that these checkboxes are all behaving this same way and that's why we cant get things changed...maybe the checks appear to be doing nothing - when in actuality they are just super touchy and we are accidentally disabling the checkmarks on our release clicks and not noticing. The option text rows are so tiny and close together and also white on grey - making for jumpy text readability. Meaning: tired eyes don't notice tiny text details and disappearing/reappearing/disappearing checkmarks. Otherwise, this is great software in many respects and I enjoy using it.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2021-09-08 07:13 by kabecio.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login