Forum

Welcome, Log in or Register
I've downloaded PureRef on two computers now that have this issues. The Keybinding for increasing the Window Opacity is set as Ctrl ++, but I couldn't get it to work. I got very frustrated when my window seemed stuck at almost zero opacity. When I went in to check the keybinding it said Ctrl ++. I deleted it and hit Ctrl++ and it registered as Ctrl+=. Now it works. The = and + are on the same key so technically it should work unless it's specific to the + sign on the num pad for some reason. Not really sure if this is a bug, but something consumer facing that could frustrate users.
Thank you for letting us know, would you mind sharing what keyboard language/layout you're using and what OS so that we can try to figure out whats going wrong?
No problem! I'm using a MK730 english language keyboard without num pad at home. In my office I use an english language keyboard with num pad, but I can't remember the model (quarantine life). Both PCs use Windows 10 64b, both are using a Wacom Cintiq 22HD, both using Adobe Creative Cloud Photoshop, and both using multiple monitors. Hope this helps, I love the product. Good luck.
Still same bug as reported by ZachA, otherwise change the defaults for Mac iOS Ventura 13.0.1 MacBook Pro to = instead of + which requires the shift key.
We added a default alias to this shortcut in PureRef 2.0, which you can download a beta version of now on the download page if you want to give it a try. Thanks for providing details about your setups!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login