Forum

Welcome, Log in or Register
Using Version 1.10.0

Attempting to arrange by addition via hotkeys no longer works. Adding a custom keybind to trigger the action still doesn't work.
Arrange by addition can still be activated through context menu.

Pack and optimize occasionally shifts an image out of left alignment causing it to positioned in the top left corner offset from the first row and column of images.

Edit: Additionally, PureRef continues to open on primary monitor despite being moved to and exited on secondary display.

Lastly, thank you for an awesome program!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-03-07 22:47 by PureRef.
Thank you for reporting this, it seems to only happen when you don't have any images selected and want to arrange all of the images, is this the behavior you're experiencing as well? We'll make sure to have it fixed in the next version of PureRef!

For the pack problem we're not quite sure what you mean, could you share an image?

Does any other setting changes you make get saved and only the window position doesn't? If that is the case could you please provide some more information about your setup, like os and os version so that we can try to figure out what might be the cause.
Correct, when no images are selected and I want to arrange all of them.
Window resizing, arrangement, canvas size, and borders settings is preserved, but window position is not.

Pack and optimize issue seems to have disappeared, but I'll screencap it if I encounter it again.

I've also noticed that occasionally initial right clicks are ignored or unresponsive after performing an action (dragging an image around, rearranging, etc), but subsequent right clicks bring up the context menu. Mouse clicker doesn't seem to be the issue since I can consistently right click in other apps.

Arrange by optimal (ctrl+p) doesn't work either, but pack and optimize (ctrl+shift+p) does

Setup:
Win10 Home 1909
Build 19363.657
Primary display adapter - AMD RX470
Secondary display adapter - INTEL HD530 via i5 6500
Could you take a screenshot of your desktop so we can see what kind of monitor layout you have? And if you have any high-DPI scaling enabled? PureRef tries to detect if it is placed outside the desktop area so it could be something in that code that goes wrong for you so that it is moved back to what it thinks is the visible desktop area.
https://i.imgur.com/Zyn3RqS.png

Both monitors are set to 1920x1080 with scaling at 100%
The arrange actions should work again like they did before in the latest version 1.10.1.
Thank you for the fix! :D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login