PureRef Download Forum Support
An ability to draw notes and highlight certain areas would be very helpful. Choosing different colors for drawing also would be great, in order to organize things and ideas from references. Also this is useful when you are picking references for a team member and need to point which part of the image needs to be referenced to. Also when building a 3d model it will be useful for figuring out the edge flow for the topology before actually modeling it. When building complex models like cars or characters it would be extremely useful to draw the edge flow over the reference objects.

Thank you for your wonderful product! We absolutely love it :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-16 18:04 by Gleb_K.
Admin
This is something we want to implement for future versions of PureRef. We can't promise when that will be though unfortunately.

You can always use the crop and pan in cropping features to remove any undesired parts of images, but we understand that making a paintover would be more helpful of course.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Seconded!
Agreed, still think this would be an awesome feature, even 1 brush/colour would be really useful. Is this something that may still be added?
yes this would be amazing
I use this program all the time, and my only request would be the ability to enter some sort of 'Paint' mode so that everything in the current pure ref file is paused in place, then allows the user to draw on the canvas with a pen tool (which could also include different colors).

I would be very excited if this became a thing!
YES PLEASE!! :)

Even if it is just 1 thickness with a few colors in the beginning.
Still better than having to open PS and ending up with an image I place into pureref that is not modifiable anymore.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login