PureRef Download Forum Support
Hi! I really love this app so much that I can't work without it anymore, so this suggestion that I think will be a neat little help.

I use screenshots a lot with different copies of a single image, but cropped on focused parts, then arranged, so I think it would be nice if we can have an option to lock the cropping to shapes like a square/uniform rectangle/circle, etc. I'm fine even if it's just a square though. Something like LMB+shift+C, since crop is LMB+C. This way, it saves time on cropping over and over just to make them look uniform when you align them.

Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-10-18 01:53 by alaisl.
Admin
Do you mean that you want to reuse the same cropping rectangle for many images? Or that you want to define custom cropping shapes that you can use somehow?

A workaround, if you don't know it already, to get all images to be the same size before arranging them is to use the Images -> Normalize -> Size action in the right click menu.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Aye, I use normalize often, but I still have to roughly make the crops be the same rectangle dimensions, so some tend to be a bit thinner than the others when I hit the command.

I'm fine with just being able to lock the rectangle into a square. :) I hope this suggestion isn't too much even if it's not an impactful feature since it's kinda on the OCD side. I just really like arranging my references.

Thanks!
Admin
Alright, we'll see what we can do for future versions of PureRef! Don't worry, we're always happy to hear all suggestions we can get. :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login