PureRef Download Forum Support
I don't model without Pureref on my Windows machine. It's invaluable to my pipeline. I've recently started using an iPad Pro for sketching/concept work and I would LOVE an iOS version. I have to find anything that comes even close to Pureref.
Admin
We have thought of making releases for mobile devices and the codebase of PureRef is made with that in mind but currently we don't have any plans to add IOS or Android to our supported platforms. This is mostly due to lacking resources and the amount of work it takes for every new platform we need to support.

We're glad to hear you like PureRef and sorry we can't let you use it on all your devices but we still have it on our wishlist and we hope to be able to support more platforms in a not too distant future.
Here's to hoping it can become a reality!

I'll continue to spread the word.
Older thread, I know, but I'd be super interested in this. I may even be able to arrange some support to make it happen.

This, plus cloud support (like Google docs or Quip). Edit anywhere and edit collaboratively!!

Contact me if you're interested in trying to make it happen.
Admin
We're always happy to hear your opinions so don't worry about writing in old threads!

Thanks for the offer, feel free to contact us through the contact form on the support page and we can take it from there.
Bumper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't model without Pureref on my Windows
> machine. It's [url=http://www.baloune.com/guide-sante-des-chats]assurance chat [/url] invaluable to my pipeline. I've
> recently started using an iPad Pro for
> sketching/concept work and I would LOVE an iOS
> version. I have to find anything that comes even
> close to Pureref.

Hello!
I think that you most developped the android version because it's more fun and cool with android.
Thanks!
Here’s for hoping it happens as well
Count me in!
I really need this amazing app on my iPad.
Hello,

with announcement running Photoshop CC on ipad this year, it get's interesting again to have pure ref running on iOS.
I really love using pure ref and missing it there.

Maybe a kickstarter campaign would be interesting to bring this forward?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login